Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I had an idear . . .

After I posted that last entry I had a flash of inspiration . . . or something. It occurred to me that I could easily post my favorite videos from around the web every week . . . I mean I share them on facebook but they kinda get lost in the news feed and some people never even see them.

Although if I post them here it's pretty much guaranteed no one will wee them. :-P But that's not the point. Sharing the videos will give me an excuse to make a post, which will probably lead me into writing something to go along with it in the process.

So . . . we shall see. Do I do a weekly post with all the vids or break them into individual posts? Might not just be vids either. Might be pics too.

I might figure this blogging stuff out yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment