Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekly Linkage Roundup . . . or not.

I just realized I'm way too lazy to compile all the cool stuff I've posted to my facebook again on here. :-P So yeah, probably not going to happen. Sorry to anybody reading this. Which is probably no one. *lol*

Some other news . . . I bought Star Wars: Force Unleashed . . . Holy. Fucking. Crap! I played it for a few hours on Thursday night and from 6pm until almost midnight on Friday night. *lol* I am torn between wanting to tell you about all the awesome stuff and not wanting to ruin anything for you in case you play it! I'll say this . . .

You start the game by playing as Darth Vader. *lol* All the worlds are full and beautiful and just like you would imagine them I think, and the music is just as epic. I'm currently running around in the freaking Death Star! The first one, as it's being built. Mind boggling. Oh . . . and yeah I pulled a Star Destroyer out of the sky. *lol* It was hard, but I finally got it. You also get to fight Rancors! Painted ones!

The game is pretty combo heavy (eg. A+A+B+B+X buttons). As for the story itself . . . I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the story is better and all three of the prequals! Not even joking. I would love to see this as a feature film or two. It's a single player game only unfortunately. I would love to see some player vs player. :-D

I also bought Burnout Paradise which I am loving. :-D Cars go sooo faaaaaast! Unfortunately I started having issues with my 360. I'm hoping it's not a prelude to a RROD. :-(

If anyone wants to add me on Xbox Live my gamertag is sn0wb3ar

0 comments:

Post a Comment